Being a gamer is not easy



From kindergarten age, I used to play video games. I have learned to play from my uncles. My whole childhood was filled with the memories of video games. 

Being a gamer is not easy because my relatives and my neighbours always have the opinion that playing video games is a useless and time-wasting thing.

I don't know why they are saying this.

At our father's young age, people who watched multiple films were judged as jobless men who spent time on these kinds of useless things. Now it's changed, but this opinion has been forwarded to the game industry.

Like the film industry, the game industry also has a huge market. You know one thing? Compared to the film industry, the game industry earns more profit.



Many people think that playing video games only makes us addicted and reduces our brain performance, and that there is nothing to learn from video games. Who says there is nothing to learn in video games?

I have learned about Greek mythology by playing the God of War game. I have learned many English words from video games. It helped me become a critic of video games.

Finally, it made me a blogger and made me write this.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have only one life

Encounter Ekambaram