Mission 

Hotspot 



It is Saturday evening, March 3, 2024. I decided to visit my uncle's house in Arumbakkam. So I purchased some snacks for my cousins and walked through my uncle's house.

I was exhausted because of the heat in Chennai. It drained my energy. Finally, I reached my uncle's house.

I got freshened up and had my dinner, which was delicious. Then I had a lengthy conversation with my cousin, which ended at 10.35 p.m. After that, I started to work on my blog content. By 12 a.m., I have to post my blog.

I am running out of ideas, and I am thinking very seriously. Finally, I got an idea and started to write it down in my cousin's notebook.

I was finished writing my blog content in my notebook by 11.10 p.m. Now it's time to copy that in my blog post on my laptop, but when I open the Google app, it starts to display that network error.

I asked my cousin about it. He said that no Airtel user gets a signal, and even all the members of his house are Airtel users, so we can't seek a hotspot from them. My cousin and I decided to go out of the house so that we could easily get a signal. But we didn't get a signal; we walked through the entire streets, where only darkness remained. We even stand under the cell phone tower for a signal, but no use. 

We didn't even wear slippers because we thought we would get a signal if we stood outside the house.

We walked for roughly 30 minutes, holding my cousin's notebook in one hand and my phone in another. I didn't even look at the road. I was very focused on typing the content into my phone. Meanwhile, my cousin holds my hands and guides me.

We asked many strangers about the network issue, and we came to know that it was not only for us but for the entire city of Chennai. Airtel users were facing this problem, and we also asked many people to turn on their hotspot for me, but no one turned it on. So we continue the journey in search of a hotspot.

After 30 minutes, I looked up. We were standing opposite the Koyambedu bus stand's front gate. I was shocked by the distance that we covered.

I was very upset about my challenge to upload it within 12 a.m. My cousin says about his friend's house, which is nearby where we get network. So we started to run to his friend's house.

When we reached his home, we noticed that the gate was closed. Yes, it is very idiotic to expect the door to be open at this time.


But we find a stranger next to my cousin's friend's house who was smoking and drunk. We asked for a hotspot from him, and he agreed to help me. He turned on his hotspot and told me his WiFi password.

Finally, the wifi connected.

I started to paste my content on QuillBot.com to rectify my spelling and Grammar mistake. It took 7 minutes for the process of connecting to the hotspot and resolving the mistakes.

Meanwhile, my cousin was pushed into the situation to listen to the blabbing and ranting of that good-hearted drunken man.

Finally, I published my blog at 11.54 p.m., and then I shared it with my professor.

And finally, I accomplished my mission Hotspot sucessfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have only one life

Encounter Ekambaram