Video Game Review Series- Episode 3



Marvel’s Spider-Man is an action-adventure superhero game. It was developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. Initially, it was released as a PlayStation exclusive game on the PlayStation 4 (PS4) console. It was first released in 2018, and later, on PC, it was released in 2022.



The first thing that impressed me in this game was the suit of Spider-Man. It is unique and newly designed by the Insomniac team, which gives the game and Spiderman an aesthetic look.

The next thing that impressed me a lot was the graphics of this game. It is outstanding. The graphics of this game help us to be involved in it.



The gameplay of this game is worth mentioning. The web-swinging element became my favourite thing in this game, which made me complete it twice. The fighting movement and style enhance the gameplay to the next level. I actually love games that have boss fights. In this game, we have multiple supervillains like Kingpin, Mister Negative, Rhino, Scorpion, Shocker, Doctor Octopus, Tombstone, Taskmaster, Green Goblin, and Vulture, who have all been the trouble to Spiderman.  On a personal note, I recommend this game to all action-adventure game lovers.

So for the game, Marvel's Spider-Man, I give it 4.5 stars.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have only one life

Encounter Ekambaram