Is God real?

Some of us believe in God. Some of us may not believe in God. Some of us have different perspectives on God, but I have a question.

Is God real?

Believers in God say yes, and non-believers say no. But I have a perspective on God.

In my school days, I faced many problems in the name of God. From 11th grade onwards, boys have to wear a white half-sleeve shirt and navy blue pants. It looks out-standing for me, but during the 10th summer holiday, both my parents and grandparents forced me to accompany them to Tirupati. After that, you know what would happen.

Yes, I lost my hair temporarily. On my first day of 11th grade, I entered school without hair on my head, and it took 4 months to grow to a decent length. Even in my school, non-vegetarian foods are prohibited in the name of God.

In my perspective, I consider God as a CCTV camera. Why? Because if you are in a restaurant, suddenly we noticed a wallet that was bulging due to the cash inside. Some of us may think to take the wallet with the cash and get out of the place. But if the restaurant is under CCTV surveillance, we would think about the consequences that we have to face after that. We even do not know whether the camera is working or not, but it's presence stops us from stealing it.

So my point is, maybe our ancestor created God and gave him/her the characteristics that he/she watched all our moves, blessed us if we did good things, and punished us if we did bad things.

On a personal note, I do not believe in the rituals that are followed in the name of God.

I can’t say whether I am a believer or a non-believer in God because I am in a dilemma about confessing this.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have only one life

Encounter Ekambaram